Green Earth Nano Science, Inc., (GENS) – Canadian environmental solutions developer and manufacturer of GENS NANO & SolarStucco – self-sanitizing and self-cleaning photocatalyst coatings, recently has introduced its advanced an easy task to apply, green, environment friendly, transparent coating for building exterior envelopes.
The photocatalyst coating could be the combination of photocatalyst and nano technology. At a good light, the photocatalyst will decompose the organic pollutants. Minus the adhesion of organic pollutant, the left inorganic pollutant on the outside can be simply swept away by rain. It can be effective against organic-based dirt, mold, fungus, moss and protects substrate against UV discoloration.
Nanotechnology could be the design and fabrication of objects with dimensions in nanometers, or billionths of the meter. GENS NANO & SolarStucco is a water-based coating containing photocatalyst called Titanium dioxide ( TiO2 ). Titanium dioxide may be popular in the marketplace for several years. It is just a natural mineral safe for human use. FDA approved TiO2 being a food color additive in 1966 using the stipulation that this additive was “not to exceed 1% by weight”. Nano size titanium dioxide particles have photocatalyst power when encountered with light. This discovery is made by Japanese scientists at the end of 1990’s and also since then this photocatalyst technology has been shown commercially, so that it is perfect for growth and development of advanced Self-Cleaning surface.
Nano scale particles of titanium dioxide used in GENS NANO & SolarStucco coatings are synthesized, crystallized and dispersed directly in the water based solvent by using proprietary advanced chemical hydrosynthesis technology, making the perfect solution very stable and finer quality than similar products. Coating won’t contain any VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) making the merchandise green, environment friendly and totally non-toxic to the environment.
– Keeps the structure exterior clean for several years
– Protects the outer lining from dust, acid rain and air pollutant damage
– Purifies the air pollutant near and also on the outer lining (e.g. car exhausts NOx, formaldehyde, benzene, VOCs)
– Decomposes the organic pollutant on the outside
– Reduces the energy consumption for cooling the structure in summer
– Restrains from mildew or algae growth
– Fights the bacteria and virus on the outside along with the air nearby the coated building
– Absorbs the UV from sun and then protects the outer lining from UV damage
– Restrains the dust electrostatic absorption
For distribution opportunity or OEM product improvement inquiry, please contact Green Earth Nano Science Inc. (Google keyword “GENS NANO”) or Green Earth Nano Science, Inc.
For details about Self-Cleaning surface just go to the best web page