Green Earth Nano Science, Inc., (GENS) – Canadian environmental solutions developer and manufacturer of GENS NANO & SolarStucco – self-sanitizing and self-cleaning photocatalyst coatings, recently has introduced its advanced an easy task to apply, green, environment-safe, transparent coating for building exterior envelopes.
The photocatalyst coating will be the combination of photocatalyst and nano technology. At the use of light, the photocatalyst will decompose the organic pollutants. Minus the adhesion of organic pollutant, the left inorganic pollutant on top can be simply swept away by rain. It can be effective against organic-based dirt, mold, fungus, moss and protects substrate against UV discoloration.
Nanotechnology will be the design and fabrication of objects with dimensions in nanometers, or billionths of the meter. GENS NANO & SolarStucco can be a water-based coating containing photocatalyst called Titanium dioxide ( TiO2 ). Titanium dioxide has been popular in the market for many years. It is a natural mineral safe for human use. FDA approved TiO2 as a food color additive in 1966 with the stipulation the additive was “not to exceed 1% by weight”. Nano size titanium dioxide particles have photocatalyst power when confronted with light. This discovery appeared by Japanese scientists at the end of 1990’s and also since then this photocatalyst technology has been shown commercially, so that it is great for progression of advanced Self-Cleaning surfaces.
Nano scale particles of titanium dioxide used in GENS NANO & SolarStucco coatings are synthesized, crystallized and dispersed directly in the water based solvent by means of proprietary advanced chemical hydrosynthesis technology, making the perfect solution is very stable and superior to similar products. Coating does not contain any VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) making the merchandise green, environment-safe and totally non-toxic for the environment.
– Keeps your building exterior clean for many years
– Protects the surface from dust, acid rain and air pollutant damage
– Purifies the environment pollutant near and also on the surface (e.g. car exhausts NOx, formaldehyde, benzene, VOCs)
– Decomposes the organic pollutant on top
– Cuts down on the energy consumption to chill your building in summer
– Restrains from mildew or algae growth
– Fights the bacteria and virus on top as well as in the environment nearby the coated building
– Absorbs the UV from sun and then protects the surface from UV damage
– Restrains the dust electrostatic absorption
For distribution opportunity or OEM product improvement inquiry, please contact Green Earth Nano Science Inc. (Google keyword “GENS NANO”) or Green Earth Nano Science, Inc.
More information about Self-Cleaning surfaces go our new webpage