Green Earth Nano Science, Inc., (GENS) – Canadian environmental solutions developer and manufacturer of GENS NANO & SolarStucco – self-sanitizing and self-cleaning photocatalyst coatings, recently has introduced its advanced an easy task to apply, green, environment-friendly, transparent coating for building exterior envelopes.
The photocatalyst coating could be the mix of photocatalyst and nano technology. At the existence of light, the photocatalyst will decompose the organic pollutants. Without the adhesion of organic pollutant, the left inorganic pollutant on top can be simply swept away by rain. It’s effective against organic-based dirt, mold, fungus, moss and protects substrate against UV discoloration.
Nanotechnology could be the design and fabrication of objects with dimensions in nanometers, or billionths of your meter. GENS NANO & SolarStucco is often a water-based coating containing photocatalyst called Titanium dioxide ( TiO2 ). Titanium dioxide may be popular in the industry for countless years. This is a natural mineral safe for human use. Approved by the fda TiO2 being a food color additive in 1966 with the stipulation that this additive was “not to exceed 1% by weight”. Nano size titanium dioxide particles have photocatalyst power when subjected to light. This discovery appeared by Japanese scientists in late 1990’s and also, since then the photocatalyst technologies have proven commercially, making it perfect for progression of advanced Self-Cleaning walls.
Nano scale particles of titanium dioxide employed in GENS NANO & SolarStucco coatings are synthesized, crystallized and dispersed directly within the water based solvent by using proprietary advanced chemical hydrosynthesis technology, making the solution very stable and more advanced than similar products. Coating won’t contain any VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) making the product or service green, environment-friendly and totally non-toxic on the environment.
– Keeps your building exterior clean for countless years
– Protects the outer lining from dust, acid rain and air pollutant damage
– Purifies the air pollutant near and also on the outer lining (e.g. car exhausts NOx, formaldehyde, benzene, VOCs)
– Decomposes the organic pollutant on top
– Cuts down on energy consumption to chill your building in summer
– Restrains from mildew or algae growth
– Fights the bacteria and virus on top as well as in the air nearby the coated building
– Absorbs the UV from sun then protects the outer lining from UV damage
– Restrains the dust electrostatic absorption
For distribution opportunity or OEM product improvement inquiry, please contact Green Earth Nano Science Inc. (Google keyword “GENS NANO”) or Green Earth Nano Science, Inc.
More details about Self-Cleaning walls check out this popular internet page