Green Earth Nano Science, Inc., (GENS) – Canadian environmental solutions developer and manufacturer of GENS NANO & SolarStucco – self-sanitizing and self-cleaning photocatalyst coatings, recently provides its advanced simple to apply, green, environment friendly, transparent coating for building exterior envelopes.
The photocatalyst coating could be the mix of photocatalyst and nano technology. At the presence of light, the photocatalyst will decompose the organic pollutants. With no adhesion of organic pollutant, the left inorganic pollutant on top can easily be swept away by rain. It can be effective against organic-based dirt, mold, fungus, moss and protects substrate against UV discoloration.
Nanotechnology could be the design and fabrication of objects with dimensions in nanometers, or billionths of the meter. GENS NANO & SolarStucco is really a water-based coating containing photocatalyst called Titanium dioxide ( TiO2 ). Titanium dioxide may be popular in the industry for countless years. It is a natural mineral safe for human use. Approved by the fda TiO2 like a food color additive in 1966 using the stipulation that this additive was “not to exceed 1% by weight”. Nano size titanium dioxide particles have photocatalyst power when confronted with light. This discovery was made by Japanese scientists at the end of 1990’s as well as then a photocatalyst technology has shown commercially, so that it is great for progression of advanced Self-Cleaning photocatalyst.
Nano scale particles of titanium dioxide used in GENS NANO & SolarStucco coatings are synthesized, crystallized and dispersed directly within the water based solvent by using proprietary advanced chemical hydrosynthesis technology, making the answer very stable and better than similar products. Coating doesn’t contain any VOC’s (chemical toxins) making the item green, environment friendly and totally non-toxic to the environment.
– Keeps the dwelling exterior clean for countless years
– Protects the outer lining from dust, acid rain and air pollutant damage
– Purifies the environment pollutant near as well as on the outer lining (e.g. car exhausts NOx, formaldehyde, benzene, VOCs)
– Decomposes the organic pollutant on top
– Cuts down on energy consumption for cooling the dwelling in summer
– Restrains from mildew or algae growth
– Fights the bacteria and virus on top plus the environment nearby the coated building
– Absorbs the UV from sun and after that protects the outer lining from UV damage
– Restrains the dust electrostatic absorption
For distribution opportunity or OEM product improvement inquiry, please contact Green Earth Nano Science Inc. (Google keyword “GENS NANO”) or Green Earth Nano Science, Inc.
To learn more about Self-Cleaning photocatalyst browse the best resource