There are many reasons why you might find yourself inside the desperate necessity of forensic file recovery over a cell phone. But feel comfortable knowing that if you find yourself in this predicament help is available. Consider a glance at a few of the possible gains advantage from hand-held digital forensics.
1. You may want to recover deleted text messages or pics that you accidentally deleted.
2. You could suspect infidelity within a spouse and want to understand the truth with your own personal eyes.
3. You could suspect workers are stealing either company time, money or inventory.
4. You might be associated with a civil litigation and wish on top of text messages to show the negotiations in business deal.
5. You may have a criminal charges and wish to demonstrate your innocence against false allegations.
6. You may want to check out your children’s behavior like possible drug abuse or inappropriate pics or texting.
7. You may want to clear your company name so if you feel accused of something didn’t do.
As you have seen there are several uses of mobile device forensics tools and reporting. I’m sure there are several uses listed here which you have never considered. I’m also sure there a wide range of some other reasons which are not listed here.
As an example within a recent death penalty murder trial the defendant could use cell phone forensics to show that his personal cell phone was tampered with during police custody. The cell phone forensic report could demonstrate that texts were deleted as well as the phone as well as the phone was used while it was said to be locked away inside the police evidence storage locker.
In another recent case in news reports NFL Quarter Back Brett Farve used cell phone forensics to dispute allegations of sending inappropriate texts and images. Lastly most of us can remember the many alleged Sergio garcia mistresses that used cell phone forensics to extract deleted texts that they had exchanged together with the famous champion golfer.
This kind of technologies have only been available since early 2000. In the beginning it turned out only accessible to law enforcement investigating crimes as well as the military seeking out terrorists but today it’s accessible from local forensic These labs usually are run by private investigation firms plus they make these facilities available to everyone at affordable costs with their clients. Surely since the service becomes more main stream a growing number of benefits will generate.
More info about mobile device forensics tools check our new website: click here